Friday, October 29

Family

Okay hello gorgeous family. Inside and out. I love them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at what our background was; a fallen tree in the middle of a random park. It provided the perfect light filter and wind blocker. These were taken on an extremely windy day and who would have ever known! I am totally digging the purple that is so popular this year. It looks amazing on everyone.
Photobucket
Beautiful. I am so jealous of her hair. I asked her to switch me and she laughed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just a few more I forgot to post. Oh I can't get over the light. Yum.
The tree.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Soccer stars.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dad is an awesome dentist in Mesa. Check him out here.

1 comment:

Heather said...

These turned out so great! Hooray for fallen trees :) Love the processing on the last two images. Beautiful, crisp and clean, just the way I like 'em. Miss you.