Thursday, February 28

Contact Information

Red Bucket Photography is operated by me, Liz Farnsworth! (My husband, Ryan, works behind the scenes to make sure everything is in proper working order.) We began this pursuit because we wanted to capture life as it is and what we want to remember as it was. We wanted to remember the silly smiles, the big tears, the emotions of a wedding day, the magical moments one never wants to forget.

Our goal is to capture who you are, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. I know and understand the value of having priceless family photographs and this is why I will not stop until you are 100% satisfied.

I love my two boys. I love my husband.

We can't wait to meet your family and capture your moments!



Photobucket

RedBucketPhoto@Gmail.com
480.747.0092

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Hi Liz!!! I have no idea how I found this-but I am so glad I did, Hey if you get a minute send me your email address!

Jill "Villars" Peterson
www.thepetersonposts.blogspot.com
jillpeterson17@sbcglobal.net

Alexis said...

Hey Liz! They had you on the list of people they couldn't get ahold of for the reunion so I thought I'd message you and see if you have an email they can send you the invite for it. I also gave them your photo email, hope you don't mind :) If you can email me alexis.hicks@hotmail.com that would be great. Plus I'd love to hear what you're up to! and as always I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures! :)