Wednesday, September 22

Married

Aimee and Jacob's wedding turned out perfect. It was blazing hot, but a wonderful day nonetheless. They were married in the Mesa LDS Temple.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The little ones had umbrellas for shade which made for some cute pics.
Photobucket
They shared with the bride.
Photobucket
Married!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh the bridal party was a hoot. My cheeks were so sore from laughing so hard. So much fun! BFF's for sure.
Photobucket
What a bunch of goofs.
Photobucket
Let me tell you, the bride and groom can really dance. They graced the floor with
such elegance.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love Daddy Daughter moments.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Liz you rock. I love the sun flare, as usual you are amazing. And I'm not just sayin'!