Monday, November 2

Mickey, Minnie, and Dr. B

These beauties are so full of it. My sister and I ventured out one morning with high hopes of catching a few smiles of our Halloween Hunnies.  This is what we got...
No shoes on my Mickey...
(Aren't their "Trick-or-Treat" bags cute?  My sister and I made them.  
I am feeling a bit crafty lately.)

My sister being a nerd in the window attempting to make Mickey smile, He almost looks amused...

A very serious and experienced doctor...


And sweet and sassy Minnie...
(This outfit was actually my ballet costume from when I was her age!)



All in all, I think we were successful in capturing this years little monsters.  They were rewarded afterward with Thrifty's Ice Cream.  YUMMY!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What cuties. I'm glad you stopped by for a minute today it was fun to visit.