Monday, April 27

LadyBug

This little lady is just 10 days old and weighing in at just over 5 lbs.  What a doll!  She was perfect through all moving we did to her.  I would get her just perfectly placed, and right as I clicked the camera, she would shoot her little legs up in the air.  She loves to sleep, especially in tight places such as her Easter basket.  Her mommy was in labor on Easter, so we took a few shots for memories.  Her bedroom is adorned in lady bug decor.  I have never seen a room so masterfully put together.  Her daddy painted red and black circles all over the walls to compliment her red polka dot sheets and lady bug quilt.   I don't have a picture of the room in this round a pics, but maybe I will give you a little peak in a few days.  Enjoy! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love them, Liz. I especially like the bubble picture with her in the background. Very creative. Thanks for coming to the zoo with us. It is always fun to get together.

Ben and Brittany said...

Can't wait for more!! Thanks so much!

Jessie and Byron said...

Infant baby one are my favorite!!! They are so precious!