Sunday, February 15

Some Bubble and Lollipop Lovin'

This is my handsome little man. I took him out for a surprise photo shoot for his dad and the bubbles and lollipop worked like a charm. Stinkin' cute - I know. He is usually so difficult to photograph and I always end up frusterated with him because he has major PCS (Photographer's Child Syndrome). Right when I pull the camera out, he takes off and thinks it is so funny to put his head down. He then wants to sit on my lap so he can view the picture I took of him (which is really just the top of his head or the back of him). But not today! He was loving the camera. He just knew it was all for Daddy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Heather said...

I think he is just the cutest! And I am so glad he was workin' the camera. Love every one of them and I can't wait to see the prints!

Ralae said...

I love them. Those pictures turned out so cute. Great gift idea.

Ralae said...

Sorry the above comment is from Lindsay Frost. I am on my sisters account right now.

Rachel Johnson said...

Liz he is so dang cute!! He looks like such a big kid now I can't believe it!!! Oh, I can't wait to see him. And I can't wait for you to do a photo shoot on our kids

The Drinkwater Family said...

Oh my goodness he is ADORABLE!!! Definately looks like a Bates, but I also don't know any Farnsworths.