Tuesday, May 3

Sacramento in May & June

I am so excited to announce that I will be in the
Sacramento Area
May 27th & 28th and June 3rd & 4th

and have a few photo shoots available those days!! I could not be more excited! I can't wait to be on my old stomping grounds and show my little ones where Mommy grew up. Although they are more thrilled to be spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa.
Contact redbucketphoto(at)gmail(dot)com asap to schedule an appointment as space is very limited.
It's a beautiful time of year to capture your family before the heat strikes!

Now some fabulous photos of a darling family...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can these two get any cuter??!! Totally best friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh Texas, how luscious and green you are.
Photobucket
Thanks for a lovely morning!

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a cool place to shoot! Love the lush green. Lucky you. :)

Alexa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexa said...

What great shots, Liz! Now the hard part will be deciding which ones to keep. Thank you so much!

The Bipolar Kid said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics!! Please come see my blog x