Monday, September 14

Holiday Collections

The Holidays are coming sooner than you think so book your holiday session now!  I have two new collections just for the holiday's and this year I am offering Holiday Cards to enhance your experience with Red Bucket Photography. Contact me now and let me capture your moment!

Holiday Collections

The Snow Bucket - $250
    30 Minute Session
    1 - 11x14
    25 Holiday Cards
    15 Digital Images each in Color and Black & White with print release

The Chocolate Bucket - $350
    30 Minute Session
    1 - 16x20
    1 - 11x14
    2 - 8x10's
    25 Holiday Cards
    15 Digital Images each in Color and Black & White with print release


*I will not be doing any photo sessions from Nov 30, 2009 to ~June 1, 2010 due to the arrival of my new child early next year. So book your sessions now because times are filling up fast.

1 comment:

Rachel Hanchett said...

WHAT?!?!! ACHILD NEXT YEAR!!! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you, how are you feeling, when are you due and is there anything I can do for you? If you have any openings as close to your cut off date as possible I'll take it I just wanted our little guy to have a few weeks before taking family pics plus I'd like to do newborn pic's sometime too, just let me know! Yeah, I'm still so excited for you!